Terms and Conditions:
1. A deposit of HKD$5,000 is needed for each 9 to 13-note handpan order. A larger amount of deposit may be needed for 14-note (or above) handpan order.
2. Please settle the balance due before the collection of goods and send the payment record to Panlab Limited by E-mail or Whatsapp for confirmation.
3. Buyer has all responsibilities to take the goods from Panlab Studio within 14-day of receiving our collection notification. Any suspension of collection may cost extra storage fee from buyer.
4. Any suspension of collection more than 90-day without any approval by Panlab Limited will result in the cancellation of the purchases and no fees will be refunded.
5. No deposit will be refunded once paid
6. No goods will be refunded once sold
7. (Panlab Limited is not held responsible for any damage or direct or indirect loss due to the improper use of goods)
8. Each handpan made by Panlab Limited is unique. Our images or videos are for reference only and the final instrument for sale may have some colour or aesthetic differences.